Login |  Register |  FAQ
   
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!

 Post subject: Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:07 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:46 am
Posts: 27034
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma USA
Hi!

The brand new net epic army cards are available here:

http://www.netepic.org/netepic.html

They are up to date and for use with the Gold version.

Enjoy!

Primarch

_________________
Primarch


The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:31 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:15 am
Posts: 2582
Location: Australia
Nice.
Thanks, Peter.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:40 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:46 am
Posts: 27034
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma USA
lylekelm wrote:
Nice.
Thanks, Peter.


Hi!

The gentleman who made them is Jorge, not sure if he's on these forums, but I have thanked him on all our behalves. :)

Primarch

_________________
Primarch


The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:21 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 6:50 pm
Posts: 1476
Jorge has mentioned that there may be a few errors here and there on the cards. Anyone who finds what they think might be an error should post about it, probably in this thread.

_________________
Net Epic Coordinator


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:51 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:46 am
Posts: 27034
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma USA
MagnusIlluminus wrote:
Jorge has mentioned that there may be a few errors here and there on the cards. Anyone who finds what they think might be an error should post about it, probably in this thread.


Hi!

Agreed, post them here since I have the master files in my possession and it is easy to update and re-upload.

Primarch

_________________
Primarch


The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:06 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:31 pm
Posts: 936
Location: Nottingham, UK
Those cards look great. Jorge has done a fantastic job :).

_________________
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:44 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:46 am
Posts: 27034
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma USA
Irisado wrote:
Those cards look great. Jorge has done a fantastic job :).


Hi!

Indeed he has!

I have the templates, so regardless of version, unit, etc, I can make more. :)

Primarch

_________________
Primarch


The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:36 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:39 pm
Posts: 2
Location: Majorca, Spain
Hi people.

I am finally here!!. I have already read a few posts, mainly regarding the points formula but I hope to be updated in a few weeks (there is soooo much material here) :D

I am happy you like the cards. Just hope you will enjoy using them from now on.

Regards


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:14 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:46 am
Posts: 27034
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma USA
Silagast wrote:
Hi people.

I am finally here!!. I have already read a few posts, mainly regarding the points formula but I hope to be updated in a few weeks (there is soooo much material here) :D

I am happy you like the cards. Just hope you will enjoy using them from now on.

Regards


Hi!

Glad to have you on Taccoms!

Once more my profuse thanks for those awesome cards, definite favorite download on the Epicenter!!

Primarch

_________________
Primarch


The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:36 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:31 pm
Posts: 936
Location: Nottingham, UK
Silagast wrote:
Hi people.

I am finally here!!. I have already read a few posts, mainly regarding the points formula but I hope to be updated in a few weeks (there is soooo much material here) :D

I am happy you like the cards. Just hope you will enjoy using them from now on.

Regards


Bienvenido al foro :). It's great to have you here.

There is a lot of material that's for certain. If you need any help finding anything, feel free to ask.

_________________
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:04 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:27 pm
Posts: 34
Squat Gold Cards

The use of brackets around "squat" at the top of the cards is seemingly random.

The use of detachment headlines (written in bold blue text) is also very random. Eg. Warrior Brotherhodd company card has two blue headlines for the Thunderer Detachment and Berserker Detachment, whereas the Warrior+Warlord detachment has no headline. Goliath Superheavy Artillry Battery, Air Attack Corps and Doomanvil Squadron have no detachment headlines at all.

Missing army card type indication: It would be nice if all the company cards also indicated what type they are i.e; Company, Support, Special, Free, or Unique.

Ironbreaker Robot Company: Erroneously listed as having lasguns (should be Autocannons)

Colossus: The wording: "Forward Observer In Gyrocopter" is misleading as the gyrocopter serves as a spotter with special rules for the Colossus only and is not, to my understanding, an actual Forward Observer.

Ram Squadron: Card lists 3 landraiders with the tunneler special rule (What's going on?)

Missing battlecars: No cards for the Barrage Battle car, Buoy Battle car, Cannon Battle car, Carrier Battle car, Fuel Battle car and Secondary Engine. Possible errors in Squat armylist table as well.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:03 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:46 am
Posts: 27034
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma USA
Kogle wrote:
Squat Gold Cards

The use of brackets around "squat" at the top of the cards is seemingly random.

The use of detachment headlines (written in bold blue text) is also very random. Eg. Warrior Brotherhodd company card has two blue headlines for the Thunderer Detachment and Berserker Detachment, whereas the Warrior+Warlord detachment has no headline. Goliath Superheavy Artillry Battery, Air Attack Corps and Doomanvil Squadron have no detachment headlines at all.

Missing army card type indication: It would be nice if all the company cards also indicated what type they are i.e; Company, Support, Special, Free, or Unique.

Ironbreaker Robot Company: Erroneously listed as having lasguns (should be Autocannons)

Colossus: The wording: "Forward Observer In Gyrocopter" is misleading as the gyrocopter serves as a spotter with special rules for the Colossus only and is not, to my understanding, an actual Forward Observer.

Ram Squadron: Card lists 3 landraiders with the tunneler special rule (What's going on?)

Missing battlecars: No cards for the Barrage Battle car, Buoy Battle car, Cannon Battle car, Carrier Battle car, Fuel Battle car and Secondary Engine. Possible errors in Squat armylist table as well.


Hi!

Great errata, thanks for pointing them out!

I have access to the masters, so hopefully I can fix these.

Also, the original creator frequents these forums and he may do it as well. ;)

Primarch

_________________
Primarch


The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:54 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:27 pm
Posts: 34
The Squat gold card for the Ironshield Squadron erroneously has a headline that says: "Ironhammer" on the backside.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:22 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:27 pm
Posts: 34
The Squat Thunderfire AA Battery Card also erroneously has "Ironhammer" in the headline on the back.
The Squat Zutik Bomber Squadrons - same error; headline says: "War Hawk Gyrokopter" on the back.
The Squat Hellworm and the Hellbore (both on the Ironbreaker company card and the Hellbore detachment card), seems to be missing a reference to the special rule "Tunneler".


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Net Epic Gold Army Cards Available now!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:23 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:34 am
Posts: 16
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
The Ork Blood Axe Clan card (pg. 4) reads in part:
Blood Axe Nobz may only issue orders to
Blood Axe formations. Deathskull clan may
take ANY support formation, even if it is a clan
specific formation (up to a maximum of TWO
clan specific formations).

Should that be "Blood Axe clan" instead of "Deathskull clan"?

_________________
Epic player finder - [url]http://miniwars.co.uk/[/url]
"The objective of the game is to win, the point of the game is to have fun."


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB ® Forum Software © phpBB Group
CoDFaction Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net