Login |  Register |  FAQ
   
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Help with CC, Commanders, Special and Extra Attacks

 Post subject: Help with CC, Commanders, Special and Extra Attacks
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:04 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:50 pm
Posts: 37
Need a little help with a some of the CC rules.

1. Using the Khorne Lord of Battle as the example.
DC6
Chain Fist Extra Attach (+3), MW

Would he get 9 MW attacks or 6 regular attacks and 3 MW attacks?

2. Can a commanded pull a formation into close combat if it has already activated that turn?

3. If a commander pulls two inspiring units into combat would they stack? ie +2 to combat resolution.

Thanks
-Tim


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help with CC, Commanders, Special and Extra Attacks
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:32 pm 
Hybrid
Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:00 pm
Posts: 788
Location: Toronto
Quote:
1. Using the Khorne Lord of Battle as the example.
DC6
Chain Fist Extra Attach (+3), MW

Would he get 9 MW attacks or 6 regular attacks and 3 MW attacks?


-6 regular and 3 MW

Quote:
2. Can a commanded pull a formation into close combat if it has already activated that turn?

No

Quote:
3. If a commander pulls two inspiring units into combat would they stack? ie +2 to combat resolution.

Yes

_________________
Necron AC (click to see current Necron list threads)
Toronto Wargaming Group


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help with CC, Commanders, Special and Extra Attacks
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:59 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:50 pm
Posts: 37
Thank you.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB ® Forum Software © phpBB Group
CoDFaction Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net